Molasses Marinated Pork ChopsPosted by in Food
Sometimes throwing something on the grill is the simplest way to get dinner together. But without a little kick, grilled meat can get pretty boring. Try this easy marinade to liven up your pork chops.
- ¼ cup molasses
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon dried mustard
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon bottle chili sauce
- ½ cup chicken broth
- ¼ teaspoon fresh ground horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Worchestershire sauce
- 4 pork chops
- Mix the ingredients together in a small bowl. Place your pork chops in a ziploc bag or glass dish. Pour the marinade over them, and marinate for at least an hour, turning the chops halfway through. Grill.
You can follow any comment to this entry through the RSS 2.0 Both comments and pings are currently closed.