Greek Chicken MeatloafPosted by in Food
- 3 garlic scapes (substitute 2 garlic cloves if you would rather)
- 1 pound ground lean chicken
- ¼ cup feta cheese, plus additional for topping
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 5 large leaves of fresh oregano
- 2 tbsp breadcrumbs (I used gluten-free)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease a loaf pan.
- Process the scapes in a food processor until finely ground. Add the other ingredients and process until completely mixed.
- Place the mixture into the loaf pan and smooth it. Sprinkle the top with additional feta.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until the meat reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
You can follow any comment to this entry through the RSS 2.0 Both comments and pings are currently closed.