Crazy Good Ranch PotatoesPosted by in Food
Warning: you’ll want to eat too much of this. I’m going to have to relegate this recipe to a once a year situation I think. It’s THAT good. You end up with crunchy potatoes with a kicky ranch sauce with plenty of cheesy goodness.
- 2 pounds potatoes, cut into bite size chunks (skin on)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 cup light mayo
- ½ cup light sour cream
- ¼ cup buttermilk
- 1 tbsp dried dill (or fresh if available)
- 1 tbsp fresh chives
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- top of one scallion (green part)
- ½ tsp apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp paprika
- 1 tsp Italian herb mix
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 and prepare a 9x12 baking dish by spraying with cooking spray.
- Add the potatoes to the dish and pour the butter on top, seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- While it's baking, place the other ingredients except the cheese in the food processor, with more salt and pepper. Completely blend the ingredients and allow to sit while the potatoes bake.
- Pour the mixture over the potatoes and add the cheese. Toss to completely coat and then bake another 10 minutes
You can follow any comment to this entry through the RSS 2.0 Both comments and pings are currently closed.