I decided to put together a Martha Stewart product gift guide. You don’t have to be a Martha fan to appreciate the things she sells. Martha could probably fill an entire store with her products at this point, so my challenge was to isolate just ten to recommend to you this holiday season. Check the list out for things you might want for yourself, hostess gifts, and presents for the ones you love!
1.Martha Stewart’s Cookies. This book will be adored by anyone who likes to bake. The cookies are organized by texture, which is a new approach, and includes classic recipes (peanut crisps, shortbread and snickerdoodles) as well as more adventurous kinds (bratseli, cornmeal thyme cookies, and Earl Grey cookies). $24.95
2. Fine Tip Glue Pen. This is a great idea for anyone who crafts, has kids, or has lots of fun office supplies. This dual purpose glue can be used wet for a traditional glue or once the applied glue has dried for a tacky, temporary stick. It’s a bargain at $3.06.
3. Glitter. Martha Stewart is now probably one of the biggest purveyors of glitter – she has over 100 colors and types. Pick up a pack for crafters or kids. The glitter is excellent quality and the shades of color available are just astounding. $15.95 for a 12 pack.
4. Tropical Toile Kitchen Towels. These are perfect for a hostess gift. The vintage look of these towels means your grandma will like them and so will your newly married cousin. $8.99 for a 3-pack.
4. Trousseau Pillowcase Box Gift Set. Beautifully edged heirloom quality pillowcases will make a welcome gift for anyone. Choose from lace, scallop or delicate blue edging. Because they’re white, they will match any sheet set and the 300 thread count means they will feel luxurious to weary heads. $29.99 for 2 pillow cases.
5. Wedgwood French Knot Beverage Pot in Gold. What’s a gift list without a bit of luxury? Martha has her own line of Wedgewood dinnerware, and this elegant coffeepot/teapot is the perfect gift for the woman who has everything. Its delicate design will complement any china pattern and will identify her as a woman of class and taste. $189.
6. Asian Strainer. A fabulous stocking stuffer that will be welcome in any kitchen, this kitchen tool is bigger, lighter and more functional than a slotted spoon and is perfect for scooping veggies or ravioli out of boiling water. $7.99.
7. Magnetic Recipe Divider. You’ve decided to cut your aunt’s cookie recipe in half, but what’s half of a 1/3 of a cup? Take the guessing out of reducing recipes and buy your Secret Santa this magnetic doohicky that does it all for her! $9.99.
8. Counting Baby Quilt. For the mom-to-be or the new baby in your life, Martha’s 100% cotton quilt will be a cherished gift whether it is used as bedding or hung on a wall with the attached rod pocket loops. $79.99
9. Whiteware Cake Stand. Whether you choose round or square, these elegant cake stands will make any cake look like a gourmet treat. Select 8″, 10″ or 12″ for $22 to $42.
10. Petite Hydrangea Plant. Send this to your friends and family who won’t be coming home for Christmas (and maybe send one to yourself too!). Martha’s 1-800-Flowers collection includes these lovely live plants, in pink or purple, which will last much longer than a cut flower arrangement and can be planted in the garden come spring, for years of enjoyment. $39.95
Looking for other great gift ideas? Here is a round up of some other terrific gift guides:
You can follow any comment to this entry through the RSS 2.0 Both comments and pings are currently closed.