Fruity Chicken with QuinoaPosted by in Food
Here’s a great recipe for grilling that requires very little effort. I love the combination of the chicken with the fruit. If you can’t find mango vinegar, substitute 1/8 cup tropical fruit juice and 1/cup white vinegar.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- ¼ cup mango vinegar
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon tamari sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 4 nectarine, halved with pits removed
- 1 cup quinoa, cooked according to package instructions
- Mix the garlic, vinegar, mustard, oil, salt, pepper, tamari and honey in a medium bowl and add the chicken, turning to coat. Refrigerate and marinate at least 4 hours.
- Grill the chicken until it reaches 165 degrees. Add the nectarines to the grill when chicken is close to done, turning once and cooking until the fruit has grill marks and it heated through.
- Serve the chicken and nectarines with quinoa.
You can follow any comment to this entry through the RSS 2.0 Both comments and pings are currently closed.